Due to customer requirements, repoze.bfg 0.6.7 was just released. It contains
no backwards incompatibilities, but adds a virtual root feature, and allows the
model_url API to work against Routes contexts. The changelog:
- The ``repoze.bfg.url.model_url`` API now works against contexts
derived from Routes URL dispatch (``Routes.util.url_for`` is called
under the hood).
- "Virtual root" support for traversal-based applications has been
added. Virtual root support is useful when you'd like to host some
model in a :mod:`repoze.bfg` model graph as an application under a
URL pathname that does not include the model path itself. For more
information, see the (new) "Virtual Hosting" chapter in the
- A ``repoze.bfg.traversal.virtual_root`` API has been added. When
called, it returns the virtual root object (or the physical root
object if no virtual root has been specified).
- ``repoze.bfg.traversal.RoutesModelTraverser`` has been moved to
- ``model_url`` URL generation is now performed via an adapter lookup
based on the context and the request.
- ZCML which registers two adapters for the ``IContextURL`` interface
has been added to the configure.zcml in ``repoze.bfg.includes``.
Repoze-dev mailing list