Currently repoze.bfg.traversal.model_path returns a string (composed of names
separated by slashes).  No escaping is done of the individual path segments.
This makes it impossible to use model_path in any meaningful way against a model
lineage that contains a slash character in any model name.

What I'd like to do is to change model_path to return a tuple (ala Zope's
getPhysicalPath()).  This would make model_path indifferent to the string
content of model names, and it would return something sensible regardless of the
names of models in a lineage.

Independently, I would also change repoze.bfg.traversal.find_model to accept the
tuple form too.

Other options include creating a model_path_tuple function as a peer of
model_path, but I'd like dispensation to change things because adding another
API for this is a bit of a hack.

Any strong feelings either way?