Hello,

The problem about importing that plugin from repoze.what.plugins.quickstart is
that it's likely that it'll get moved into repoze.who under a different name.

So, I'd recommend that those who want to use it directly, copy it into their
projects or wait until it's included in repoze.who.

Cheers.

On Tuesday February 3, 2009 16:41:03 binet bruno wrote:
> A new redirecting form plugin (FriendlyRedirectingFormPlugin) has been
> added to quickstart plugin.
> http://code.gustavonarea.net/repoze.what-quickstart/index.html#repoze.what.
>plugins.quickstart.FriendlyRedirectingFormPlugin This plugin can perform
> redirection to a custom page after login or logout. It may help you.
> However, the "came_from" is still present in the url wereas it is not
> used... I think, this should be removed.
>
> Bruno
>
> 2009/2/3 Malthe Borch <mbo...@gmail.com>:
> > Hello, ––
> >
> > Currently, if no credentials are submitted, the
> > ``RedirectingFormPlugin`` still redirects to "came_from" or
> > HTTP_REFERER.  That means that if a user visits the login-url
> > directly, he'll be redirected to wherever he came from (no-where).
> >
> > This behavior is tested of course, so it's obviously intentional, but
> > what's the motivation?
> >
> > Also, should it be possible to login using a GET request? Could this
> > be an alternative policy for choosing when to redirect.
> >
> > \malthe

Gustavo Narea <http://gustavonarea.net/>.

Get rid of unethical constraints! Get freedomware:
http://www.getgnulinux.org/