On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Mark Ramm <mark.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yea, I think he's talking about SCRIPT_NAME.   Not sure where the
> confusion comes from, but yea, I think his patch makes sense only if
> you replace SCRIPT_PATH with SCRIPT_NAME.

You are correct Mark, not sure how I missed that.

When replaced the SCRIPT_PATH with SCRIPT_NAME (and script_path with
script_name  aka. lowercase ) in
repoze.who.plugins.form.py, (also in test files)
and then

The login/logout is working properly.

can we replace these two name, apply the patch, and get a new release
of repoze.who and repoze.what_quickstart today if its possible. :)

Thank you,

How to create python package?
Bazaar and Launchpad