On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Tres Seaver <tsea...@palladion.com> wrote:
> Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Mark Ramm <mark.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Yea, I think he's talking about SCRIPT_NAME.   Not sure where the
>>> confusion comes from, but yea, I think his patch makes sense only if
>>> you replace SCRIPT_PATH with SCRIPT_NAME.
>> You are correct Mark, not sure how I missed that.
>> When replaced the SCRIPT_PATH with SCRIPT_NAME (and script_path with
>> script_name  aka. lowercase ) in
>> repoze.who.plugins.form.py, (also in test files)
>> and then
>> repoze.what_quickstart-1.0rc1-py2.5.egg/repoze/what/plugins/quickstart.py
>> The login/logout is working properly.
>> can we replace these two name, apply the patch, and get a new release
>> of repoze.who and repoze.what_quickstart today if its possible. :)
> I must be confused:  why does repoze.who need a new release?  Does the
> framework (repoze.who) actively prevent your plugin from working?
> I understand that a plugin which ships with repoze.who doesn't do what
> you want, but it *is* a plugin, and is therefore designed to be replaced
> in such a case.

I'm am not sure which part is handled by whom. I know repoze.who (does
not add script_name in front of url which gustavo had a patch for.) As
far as repoze.what_quickstart, I'm not sure if that is a plugin or
part of  repoze.what.

I was under the assumption that both repoze.who and
repoze.what_quickstart are part of the repoze packages, and therefore
need to be updated to respect script_name. If that is incorrect,
please correct me.