Hi.

I am currently testing the new repoze.what plugin for pylons (
http://wiki.pylonshq.com/display/pylonscookbook/Authorization+with+repoze.what
)
But an error occured when
repoze.what.plugins.pylonshq.ActionController is decorating my index
action of my main controller :
TypeError: index() got an unexpected keyword argument 'action'
Here is the traceback :
http://beta.pylonshq.com/tracebacks/5ea1b0dab9e46b046bb516cff61a5c50

After submitting my issue to pylons irc channel, Jon Rosebaugh told me
it's a bug in repoze.what's plugin related to decorators and routing.
Here is its investigation :
Specifically, Pylons and Routes inspects the controller action to see
what parameters it takes. The current plugin decorator destroys the
action's signature and makes it look like it takes *args, **kwargs,
when actually it does not. So, they should use the decorator module
(http://pypi.python.org/pypi/decorator/) to preserve signature.

Cheers,

Bruno