New submission from bruno <binet.br...@gmail.com>:

My main concern was to keep a clean url, but param "came_from" and "__logins"
available in the querystring prevent url from keeping a clean design.
A proposed solution would be to store these data in a cookie rather than the
query string. It would be the default behavior, but if client navigator does not
support cookie (or cookie is not enabled), then we could fall back into the
query string mechanism for storing these params.

We could also alternatively add specific argument to quickstart plugin to choose
wether to use cookie or query string for storing the params "came_from" and
"__logins"...

messages: 140
nosy: bruno_b
priority: feature
status: unread
title: Store "came_from" and "__logins" param in cookie (to keep a clean url)
topic: repoze.what, repoze.who