On Feb 13, 2009, at 5:59 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> I have what I think is a reasonably common use case: on logout I want
> to redirect the user to a thanks-for-stopping-by page. Currently
> RedirectingFormPlugin always generates an unauthorized exception
> on logout, which triggers the challenger to show the login page again.
> I implemented that on a new repoze.who branch in the form of a
> new option for the plugin: logout_page_url. If this parameter
> is passed in a redirect to that URL is generated.
> Unless there are any objections I will merge this later today.

I'd prefer a "forget decider" mechanism (as discussed on IRC).
Instead of merging this to the r.who trunk, please just create another
package with a whole-code-copy fork of the redirecting form plugin in
it and use that.  Once repoze.who comes around on the guitar for me,
I'll do the "forget decider" logic; old plugins will continue to work.