Hi,

Having sorted out the authentication, I'm now having a (presumably
small) problem protecting controller actions. Following the quick
start, if I do:

@ActionProtector(has_permission('something'))
  def index(self):
    return render('/derived/document/index.html')

I get the following traceback:

File
'/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/repoze.what_pylons-1.0b2-py2.5.egg/repoze/what/plugins/pylonshq/protectors.py',
line 95 in check
  return func(*args, **kwargs)
TypeError: index() got an unexpected keyword argument 'action'

The actual arguments being passed to the controller action are:

action, start_response, controller, environ, pylon

I'm assuming I shouldn't actually have to handle these in the controller action?

Thanks,

Iain

--
www.kandaba.com