On Friday February 27, 2009 16:56:09 Tres Seaver wrote:
> > Are you sure that's the problem? I can install repoze.what-pylons, for
> >
> > example, with no problems:
> >> valencia ~: virtualenv --no-site-packages fakeenv
> >> New python executable in fakeenv/bin/python
> >> Installing setuptools............done.
> >> valencia ~: source fakeenv/bin/activate
> >> (fakeenv)valencia ~: easy_install repoze.what-pylons
> >> Searching for repoze.what-pylons
> >> Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/repoze.what-pylons/
> >> Reading http://code.gustavonarea.net/repoze.what-pylons/
> >> Best match: repoze.what-pylons 1.0rc2
> >> Downloading
> >> http://pypi.python.org/packages/2.6/r/repoze.what-pylons/repoze.what_pyl
> >>ons -1.0rc2-py2.6.egg#md5=fc7972047c61a4e128cc58bece304021 Processing
>
> Note that the downloaded file has an underscore, rather than a hyphen.

I just confirmed that it's not the root problem. I managed to get the hyphen
replaced with an underscore by using the ez_setup script by default, but still
the problem is present:
http://paste.chrisarndt.de/paste/2a38e6d22284448d98733b6fa1a675a9?wrap=no

That output seems perfect, and equivalent to that of `easy_install
repoze.what-pylons` (which does work)... Except for the error at the end.

Now I find it more likely to be caused by repoze.who, somehow.
--
Gustavo Narea <http://gustavonarea.net/>.

Get rid of unethical constraints! Get freedomware:
http://www.getgnulinux.org/