Hello,

I think it'd be a useful feature for AuthTktCookiePlugin, but in the mean time
you can also create your own IIdentifier which adds this functionality:

"""
from zope.interface import implements
from repoze.who.interfaces import IIdentifier

class TimeOutIdentifierPlugin(object)
    implements(IIdentifier)

    def __init__(the arguments):

    def identify(self, environ):
        if session_timed_out():
            environ['repoze.who.application'] = HTTPUnauthorized()
"""

So, basically you have to change the __init__ method and finally replace
session_timed_out() with your own callable. The rest of the class should work
as is.

Then pass it to repoze.what:

"""
timeout_plugin = TimeOutIdentifierPlugin()
identifiers = [('timeout', timeout_plugin)]
app = add_auth(..., identifiers=identifiers, ...)
"""

HTH.

  =Gustavo

--
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.
| Tech blog: =Gustavo/(+blog)/tech  ~  About me: =Gustavo/about |