Thanks to Carlos de la Guardia, repoze.bfg now has its own web presence at
http://bfg.repoze.org . The site is basically just a way to browse and search
BFG documentation and user-supplied content and to get an account so you can
Trac issues and "tutorials". Another goal of the site is to disambiguate BFG
from other "repoze" stuff.
It still needs a bit of work but it's mostly finished. It'd be useful if folks
could test out the functionality and report issues. Any content added will be
dumped one last time before the site is announced as "live", so don't add
anything too precious.
- Search is meant to search tutorials, documentation, and Trac issues and wiki
pages. The results returned are an amalgamation of those things.
- You can edit or delete a tutorial after you add one.
- Creating a paste doesn't require a login
- Logging in at the top level also logs you in to Trac (so you can add issues,
wiki pages, etc).
- Styling of Trac ticket views and other Trac things is weird.
- Forms could use an idiom to call out "required" fields.
Obviously feedback on organization and styling is helpful too.
Repoze-dev mailing list