Hi:

I made my own classifier to have a specific identifier and challenger when I
make a request from different sources (browser, script, another app...). But
I dont get how I can set tha, for example, if my classifier detects that
it's a script request I want that a basic auth acts and the basic auth
challenge too, or if its a browser request, the from identifier and
challeger acts for that request. I have only a list of possible candidates
(identifiers and challengers), but I want that only one acts depending on
the classification. How I can configure this?

Regards,

Ignacio Ortega C.