On 5/3/09 1:47 PM, Chris McDonough wrote:
> Cool.. I can't seem to see any content on the tutorial page, though.
>
> - C

Looks great.  For the record, I've released repoze.bfg.jinja2 0.3 to the index
at http://dist.repoze.org/bfg/dev/simple .  This version of repoze.bfg.jinja2
depends on repoze.bfg, and also ships with a paster template definition for
making a BFG project based on Jinja2.  So the the section that says "Start
installing things", should just need to be:

$ ./bin/easy_install  -i http://dist.repoze.org/bfg/dev/simple/ \
    repoze.bfg.jinja2

(since repoze.bfg.jinja2 depends on repoze.bfg, repoze.bfg doesn't need to be
installed explicitly)

Then "Create your application" could have the following:

$ ./bin/paster create -t bfg_jinja2_starter

At that point, the "Modify your application" section can go away.  The default
template is a jinja2 template.

Would you mind if I stole this content for purposes of putting it in the BFG
docs themselves?

Thanks a lot!

- C