I'm still having problem of using bfg_alchemy template. Now I'm able to run
the project creating command (paster create -t bfg_alchemy). And then I
switch to project directory and run

python setup.py develop

and it runs without issue.  Then I run

paster --plugin=repoze.bfg bfgshell MyProject.ini main , it shows the
following error:

pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: repoze.tm

I get the same error message for running "paster serve myproject.ini"