It depends on how basic your CMS needs are. The Pylons Book contains a simple CMS called SimpleSite that you could probably integrate, if your needs were light.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/SimpleSite/0.3.0

http://pylonsbook.com/en/1.0/starting-the-simplesite-tutorial.html
http://pylonsbook.com/en/1.0/simplesite-tutorial-part-2.html
http://pylonsbook.com/en/1.0/simplesite-tutorial-part-3.html