Hi All,
  I've become a big fan of pip.  The --freeze option is great.  It seems
that it lets you pin your versions all the way down.  I'm just watching
all of the pain with certain buildout recipes where I could imagine them
easier to create if the person creating the recipe had the possibility
to pin every version easily.

-Kevin