Chris McDonough wrote:
> If nobody finds any showstopper bugs, repoze.bfg 1.0 will be released on or
> before Monday July 6.  Speak now or forever hold your peace wrt to API
> issues;
> after 1.0 the existing APIs will be frozen.

No comments on the stability of the release at all, but it seems a bit
curious to rush from alpha 6 to final, skipping any beta or rc phase.

At least in Plone land, we know that people often don't test until rc's,
so bugs are often found in rc releases.

Of course, BFG is a lot more comprehensively unit tested. ;)

want to work with Plone. See