On 7/11/09 2:51 PM, Andreas Reuleaux wrote:
> Is there any particular reason
>    repoze.bfg.viewgroup
> hasn't made it from the lemonade index:
>    http://dist.repoze.org/lemonade/dev/simple
> to the (more recent / up to date) bfg/current/simple index?:
>    http://dist.repoze.org/bfg/current/simple

The "current" index contains only the software required to run BFG itself; it
contains no add-ons.

> What is the recommended way to use repoze.bfg.viewgroup?
> I am using buildout and remember in a discussion on this
> list not to long a ago ("bfg vs buildout"), that it is not
> particular fun to have two index= in one buildout.

Something like this should work (in your [buildout] section):

find-links = http://dist.repoze.org/bfgsite/repoze.bfg.viewgroup-0.2.tar.gz

Then name "repoze.bfg.viewgroup" as a dependency in an eggs = section of a
zope.recipe.egg part.