I did a little work on repoze.sphinx.autoinclude to update it for the
API changes in Sphinx 0.6. There is one noticable change compared to
current trunk: there is a new 'interface' directive you can use for
interfaces. It works exactly like the standard 'class' directive.

None of the old test code worked with the new code and was not very
easily reusable, so I've removed it for now. That means the new code is
fully untested. Unfortunately I will not be able to do any more work on
it in the next 3 weeks since I'll be off on vacation on a bit end of
this week. I'm hoping someone else will be able to add some tests in the
meantime. If not my work-schedule after the vacation is frightfully
empty at the moment so I should have time to do it then.

Wichert Akkerman<wich...@wiggy.net>    It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.