I'm not explicitly specifying a Loader.  Perhaps that's my problem?  I'm
just getting started with repoze.bfg so silly mistakes are a given.  I
looked briefly at the code behind the jinja2 support and it seemed that it
was using a hardcoded FunctionLoader.  Is there a way to override that?

Thanks,

Mitch