On 8/24/09 11:25 AM, Mitchell Garnaat wrote:
> I'm not explicitly specifying a Loader.  Perhaps that's my problem?  I'm
> just getting started with repoze.bfg so silly mistakes are a given.  I
> looked briefly at the code behind the jinja2 support and it seemed that
> it was using a hardcoded FunctionLoader.  Is there a way to override that?

No.  You'll likely need to change repoze.bfg.jinja2 to get a different loader,
if changing the loader helps.  I don't know how to tell you to proceed in
getting what you want, however, because even though I wrote the bindings, I
don't personally use Jinja2.  Maybe someone more familiar with Jinja2 (such as
the Pocoo guys) could help you figure out what needs to be done to change it.

- C