On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 13:43 -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
> The bfg "repoze.bfg.router.make_app", used by most application paster entry
> point functions, returns a Router object.  This is just a fancy WSGI
> application.  Call make_app from within Pylons to get a WSGI app, serve that
> WSGI app via some Pylons controller.
>
> Other than that, with respect to application model-agnosticism, I don't
> really
> understand the pattern, nor what you're trying to achieve.  But you can use
> full
> paths in configure.zcml (e.g. rather than ".model.foo", use
> "mypackage.model.foo").

Thanks Chris. What I'm wondering is how my call to make_app knows to
parse and use my configure.zcml(s). From the test example it looks like
I just need to do:

import zope.configuration.xmlconfig
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.file('configure.zcml', package=my_pkg)

Thought I'm not sure where this should be done. Once at the top project
level?

thanks
Iain