I would like to use repoze.what (in a turbogears 2.0 context)in conjunction
with nested groups. For instance, I would like to be able to have a group
belonging to another group, and so on. Users could be a part of any group also
of course. This is not trivial using the current system: if user is part of
group G1 and G1 is part of group G0, removing G1 from G0 should remove U from
G0,, if and only if U was not also a "direct" member of G0. The various
repoze.what functions do not support nested groups as far as I can see, but I
may be wrong. What would your insight be regarding this subject?