In this case, I would add the VALUE of index to find-links in the [buildout] section, then remove both of the index lines.

On Sep 11, 2009, at 8:46 AM, simahawk wrote:

I'm trying to install repoze and openoffice w/ the buildout but when
running bin/buildout I get:

  Getting section openoffice.
  Initializing section openoffice.
  Installing recipe z3c.recipe.openoffice.
  Getting distribution for 'z3c.recipe.openoffice'.
Error: Couldn't find a distribution for 'z3c.recipe.openoffice'.

even if the package is on pypi and I put it in find-links.
I tried also to download it w/ wget in the eggs folder and it worked but
the buildout continues to fail.

here's my buildout:
any hint?

PS: the lxml stuff described here:
never worked for me but I followed this
and I got it.

Repoze-dev mailing list

Russ Ferriday - Topia Systems - Open Source content management with Plone and Zope - mobile: +1 805 234 6915 - skype: ferriday