Hi Folks

I have always used traversal rather than routes(url dispatch) , but I
just happen to have a requirement to potentially
use such a schema however to complicate things I need to use a hybrid
model, but I really need to use routes after traversal
rather than before as described in

Does anyone think it would be possible ?

For instance

Where collection is where traversal would stop and ideally collection
would then be the root factory for xxx/yyy

I know I could use the xxx/yyy as a subpath argument to the default
view on collection but in my case the combination of
xxx/yyy would actually define the view I would like to use.

Any one have an ideas or am I barking up the wrong tree and need to
get the view for collection actually look up a view for xxx/yyy
and return that instead.