Normally by default, when you are not logged in with repoze.who/what,
you are logged in as nothing. I propose a modiforcation that will give
the option to set a default user (A user in database called guest with
restricted permissions for example) for when you are not logged in.
Ideally you could turn this on or off.

What do you think is the correct way to impliment this?
Would it be accepted if I made a patch?

I need this functionality for my project and ideally I would rahter
the code went into repoze rather than me forking or a ton of
subclassing. It would remove the need for me to hard code alot of
guest permissions and I could tell it what guest can and cant do in
database.

--
Thanks, Richie Ward