Thanks a lot !

I am looking at the sphinx/docutils directive system and the
autointerface code to make it possible to document zope schema. I'd
would like the 'required' and 'default' properties to show up in the

PS: with autointerface, I discovered repoze and the great artcile on
transaction management. Thanks gain.

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Wichert Akkerman <> wrote:
> On 10/22/09 21:44 , Jean Daniel wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I can't document python interfaces with the autointerface directive
>> for Sphinx and Zope interface. I use the simplest setup in a virtual
>> env with the latest autointerface and sphinx eggs.
>> The document I try to compile is the basic template generated by
>> sphinx-quickstart and the class I try to document is the class IFoo
>> from the zope Interface doc on Pypi.
>> I have also used the repoze.sphinx.autointerface from trunk in 0.3dev,
>> it is possible that I am missing something obvious...
> What was missing is that I apparently never merged the autointerface branch
> to trunk. I've done that now and I'll put a 0.3 release on pypi which should
> work correctly for you.
> Wichert.

Rasterization Zion babylon