Marcin <> added the comment:

well, then something is still wrong, i have a server where we downgraded from
python 2.6 to 2.5 and i got SYNTAX ERROR (while it worked flawlessly before
change) on:

has_permission('access-admin')), unauthorized_denial_handler)

had to rewrite it to :

AdminBaseController = ControllerProtector(Any(in_group(u'administrators'),

and it works again, yes i have decorator package (3.1.2), also all other
decorators i used within my pylons app work fine, so i still think there is some
issue with code ;-) otherwise all decorators would not function correctly i
guess, not only @ControllerProtector.

status: resolved -> chatting

Repoze Bugs <>