Happy Thanksgiving folks.

repoze.bfg 1.1.2 has been released.  Install it via:

    easy_install -i http://dist.repoze.org/bfg/1.1/simple repoze.bfg

Or via PyPI.

It is a pure bugfix release.  The changelog follows:

1.1.2 (2009-11-26)

Bug Fixes

- When two views were registered with the same ``accept`` argument,
   but were otherwise registered with the same arguments, if a request
   entered the application which had an ``Accept`` header that accepted
   *either* of the media types defined by the set of views registered
   with predicates that otherwise matched, a more or less "random" one
   view would "win".  Now, we try harder to use the view callable
   associated with the view configuration that has the most specific
   ``accept`` argument.  Thanks to Alberto Valverde. (backport from

- The ACL authorization policy debugging output when
   ``debug_authorization`` console debugging output was turned on
   wasn't as clear as it could have been when a view execution was
   denied due to an authorization failure resulting from the set of
   principals passed never having matched any ACE in any ACL in the
   lineage.  Now in this case, we report ``<default deny>`` as the ACE
   value and either the root ACL or ``<No ACL found on any object in
   model lineage>`` if no ACL was found. (backport from trunk).