I use a custom authorization problem, but noticed that when I enable 
BFG_DEBUG_AUTHORIZATION it always reports "no authorization policy in 
use". I am guessing this happens because the authorization policy is 
registered after the routes are setup, so the queryUtility calls in 
authdebug_view happen too early. If I move them inside the 
_authdebug_view method things work properly. I'm not sure what the right 
fix is: reordering the configuration, or moving those queryUtility calls.

Wichert.

_______________________________________________
Repoze-dev mailing list
Repoze-dev@lists.repoze.org
http://lists.repoze.org/listinfo/repoze-dev

Reply via email to