Hi All,

I am looking forward to use the repoze.what and repoze,who as part of my
application. We want our site to serve two needs.

1. People who trust in using open-id, they should be able to use the open-id
2. Otherwise they can register here with user name and password with email
id.

I know that option 2 has been addressed by repoze.what. Is repoze support
open-id authentication? I have seen the document, but in the future plan.

In order to make both options to work, does repoze support architecturally?
I use Pylons framework. I knew SqlAlchemy.

If I get  guidelines here, I should be able to work on repoze plug in for
open id and also use the same for my application.

Let me know how I can go ahead.

Regards,

Krish