On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Nathan Van Gheem <vangh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The page renders completely fine with those actions missing.
> I stepped into the code a bit and the "plone.contentactions" viewlet isn't
> even called when repoze.vhm is used.

Hhm, the only slightly funny thing about this viewlet is that it's
registered for a specific view via the "IViewView" interface.

Can you put a pdb into the Products.CMFPlone.ploneview module where it
says "if isViewTemplate and not IViewView.providedBy(view):"

Does this differ from the front-page vs. subfolders?

My suspicion would be that maybe the isViewTemplate check fails in one
case. It's defined in
plone.app.layout.globals.context.ContextState.is_view_template and
figures things out based on urls. So the virtual hosting headers might
influence the result somewhere. Stepping into that method or putting
another pdb in there might give you some clues.

Hanno