Good morning,

I've been looking at bfg for some time. I am primarily a dotnet developer
and have a few web projects I am looking at migrating over to a python

I am aware of a few frameworks already out there including django,
turbogears(2) and pylons. I really like the approach taken particularly by
pylons and now bfg.

I have seen reference to reusing applications within other applications as
long as some rules are followed. For example, my apps will need a web based
file manager. Is it possible to create something like this that can be used
from within other bfg applications? Another example might be an
authentication and authorization framework (including edit screens for users
and permissions etc) that would be used by other apps I will be building.

Thank you,