On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 4:21 PM, Chris Rossi <ch...@archimedeanco.com>wrote:

> I will add only anecdotally, that I've taken a customer from 3.1 up to
> 3.3.2 with repoze and the repoze piece has posed no issues.  It's a
> little clunky, but it works.  I look forward to WSGI integrated into
> the core Zope/Plone stack.

*great* to know!

any helpful hints about how you got repoze to work with later plone
versions?  did you just identify the repoze elements (the repoze.org "about"
page <http://repoze.org/about.html> names repoze.vhm, repoze.retry,
repoze.tm), see how they were connected in the repoze.plone build, and plop
them similarly into a plone 3.3.2 buildout, then debug 'til it worked?  did
you use the virtualenv or buildout packagings?  so many questions... :-)
--
ken
http://myriadicity.net

Chris