On Thursday 14 January 2010 18:33:27 Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Diez B. Roggisch
> <diez.roggi...@ableton.com> wrote:
> >> I have an in-work (but stalled) branch to fix those issues.  You could
> >> try un-stalling it:
> >>
> >>   svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/branches/tseaver-fix_wsgi
> >
> > Sorry if this mail appears twice, it seems it didn't get through this
> > morning.
> >
> > I can't access that branch, nor download a zipped version or some such
> > through ViewCVS.
> You need to have commit access to the repository to use the svn+ssh
> url. Did you try the svn:// version?
> svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/branches/tseaver-fix_wsgi

That worked, thanks. Sorry for not thinking about that myself.

I made the branch work & fixed a small bug that after being applied seems to
make things run.

I attached a patch, just FYI.

The next question is: I really enjoy the WEDAV-support for editing
DTML-methods and the like through Emacs.

Is there any way to mount the webdav server under a different url using
paster? That would be golden....