repoze.bfg 1.2b2 has been released
easy_install -i http://dist.repoze.org/bfg/1.2/simple repoze.bfg
Or via PyPI.
The changelog follows.
- When the ``Configurator`` is passed an instance of
``zope.component.registry.Components`` as a ``registry`` constructor
argument, fix the instance up to have the attributes we expect of an
instance of ``repoze.bfg.registry.Registry`` when ``setup_registry``
is called. This makes it possible to use the global Zope component
registry as a BFG application registry.
- When WebOb 0.9.7.1 was used, a deprecation warning was issued for
the class attribute named ``charset`` within
``repoze.bfg.request.Request``. BFG now *requires* WebOb >= 0.9.7,
and code was added so that this deprecation warning has disappeared.
- Fix a view lookup ordering bug whereby a view with a larger number
of predicates registered first (literally first, not "earlier") for
a triad would lose during view lookup to one registered with fewer.
- Make sure views with exactly N custom predicates are always called
before views with exactly N non-custom predicates given all else is
equal in the view configuration.
- Change renderings of ZCML directive documentation.
- Add a narrative documentation chapter: "Using the Zope Component
Architecture in repoze.bfg".
- Require WebOb >= 0.9.7
Repoze-dev mailing list