My experience so far with helping people who want lots and lots of control
about how a login UI works with r.who has not been stellar; this is the only
reason I mention being able to cutnpaste code into a BFG authentication policy.
  When you use a custom authentication policy, you can still control the
horizontal and vertical of login and logout, whereas with r.who, you typically
have less control.

- C