"The repoze.bfg Web Application Framework, Version 1.2" paperback is now
available for purchase:
This is a high-quality printing of the along with extras such as a foreword
from Paul Everitt, an author introduction, and cool cover artwork from the guys
at Electrosoup (http://www.electrosoup.co.uk/). It is slightly over 500 pages
If you like repoze and BFG, please show your support by buying a copy!
repoze.bfg is a small, fast, down-to-earth, open source Python web development
framework. It makes real-world web application development and deployment more
fun, more predictable, and more productive.
This book will show you how to develop web applications using repoze.bfg and
Python step-by-step, including:
- Using SQLAlchemy and ZODB along with repoze.bfg.
- Using built-in templating facilities to render HTML and XML.
- Using repoze.bfg security functionality to protect your application.
- Exending an existing repoze.bfg application without changing its source code.
- Using sessions within repoze.bfg.
- Running repoze.bfg under mod_wsgi.
- Deploying your repoze.bfg application to Google's App Engine.
This book is written by the primary author of repoze.bfg. It has developed
along with framework itself, and therefore contains the most accurate and up to
Repoze-dev mailing list