I only have two very small applications, but I was able to test them
with 1.2b6 in a few different environments.

- A web app that converts limited WikiMedia markup to ReStructured Text
and pipes it through docutils to create ODF documents: tested on linux
with Python 2.5 and 2.6 and windows with Python 2.6.

- A small web service that uses the "restcontroller" SVN trunk code
to modify file resources.  (Exercises several view predicates.): tested
on linux and windows with Python 2.6.

Everything worked as expected.