Can't sign up in repoze.bfg trac due to invisible captcha, so will
report bug here for now.

I am using repoze.bfg 1.2 and started with bfg_starter template. Then
in configure.zcml I've changed traversal dispatching to URL mapping:

  <route
    name="main"
    path="/"
    view=".views.my_view"
    renderer="templates/mytemplate.pt"
    />

And redefine my_view in terms of callable class:

class my_view(object):

    def __init__(self, request, context):
        pass

    def __call__(self):
        return {'project':'test'}

or function:

def my_view(request, context):
    return {'project':'test'}

That actions give long traceback on application start, i have attached
it to this email. This is because inspect.getargspec call inside
repoze.bfg.configuration.requestonly function returns default=None, so
we can't check it length. If I make __init__(self, request,
context=None) all becomes good, but documentation suggests me I may
not to use context arg as keyword arg. So this is either bug in docs
or in requestonly, isn't it?