Yeah, I guess it depends on how you read, then. I usually keep many
details in my memory of where things are in book is refer to a lot, so
I never use search. I prefer to quickly open the book near the page I
know has the information I want. Of course, I can see why many people
would never do this.

Carlos de la Guardia