New submission from Will Seaver <>:

p. 57: "In order for a web application to perform any useful action, the web
framework must provide a mechanism to find and invoke code written by the
application developer based on parameters present in the request." to rephrase:
repoze.bfg must find a way to turn the request into application data. is this

p. 57: "it [context finding subsystem] is responsible for finding a context
object and a view name based on information present in the request." does it
find these things inside the configure.zcml?

p. 58: "Essentially, URL-dispatch based systems just don't deal very well with
URLs that represent arbitrary-depth hierarchies." I am unclear on what an
arbitrary-depth hierarchy would be; an example would be helpful for my

messages: 351
nosy: kwseaver
priority: wish
status: unread