Gustavo Narea <> added the comment:

Even though the test suite was not included anyway thanks to the
file, I just added the `exclude' argument to exclude it from the package
metadata and released it to PYPI.

I like not including the tests and the documentation in the final distribution
because I think it's just a waste of space/bandwidth. In a small package like
this, these two things are almost twice as big as the actual package.

But I don't have strong feelings about it, so I wouldn't mind changing this if
people want me to -- Feel free to start a discussion on the mailing list.

status: chatting -> resolved

Repoze Bugs <>