I¹ve been meaning to get this finished up; it wasn¹t completed at the sprint
during pycon ­but it¹s functional with several storages.  I haven¹t
documented the manner to wire it up into GAE ­ but  it does work.  See
http://bitbucket.org/sawdog/bfgcookbook/ for some hints to what you¹re after
perhaps.

Cheers,

Andrew