Final one of my trio for this evening...

Is there anything like the ol' CMFMembership for BFG?
(important bits for me:
  - where to store/get user info from
  - cookie authentication
  - login and logout forms
  - password reminder and reset forms and functionality)

If there is such a beastie, how do I plug it in to my existing app setup?

If I wanted to write such a similar lump of non-app-specific
functionality, how would I do so in such a way that plugging in the
views and other code would be as easy as possible?
(and also easy for the consumer to override my choice of html, specific
url, etc)

Chris - fun feeling like a total n00b again :-)