On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 21:46 +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Chris McDonough wrote:
> > Please keep correspondence on the list.
> >
> > On Sun, 2010-05-09 at 22:59 +0800, Litao Wei wrote:
> >> Does BFG have other cache solution except Beaker?
> >
> > Sorry, the question doesn't make much sense if asked literally.
> > Caching isn't a problem that only BFG has, and BFG doesn't try to solve
> > it.
> Chris,
> What do you use when you need caching when developing a BFG app?

Frankly our current BFG-using customers are coming from Plone and moving
from Plone has given them so much headroom that we haven't needed to do
much caching (the performance bar was pretty low).

But on those projects, when I do need caching, I'll put stuff in RAM.
For this, I will use repoze.lru, as it expires things during normal
usage: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/repoze.lru

> How about browser sessions?

repoze.session or Beaker