Fergus said:
> Is anyone planning any Repoze EuroPython sprints?

I was going to propose an sprint to work on the repoze.who/what plugins, in
order to start making them compatible with repoze.who 2 and repoze.what 1.1
respectively... Among other improvements previously agreed on this mailing

I may finally get repoze.what 1.1a1 out in the next few days and I expect to
have plenty of things to do on repoze.what 1.1 by EuroPython. I'd love to get
help during the sprints ;-)

So, if anyone is interested, we can plan an sprint on the projects above.
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.
| Tech blog: =Gustavo/(+blog)/tech  ~  About me: =Gustavo/about |