Told to ChrisW on IRC:

<mcdonc> ChrisW: i think you're going to need to drop down a level on
the r.b.chameleon_genshi and replicate the problem in terms of raw

[11:50] <mcdonc> i don't know whether it should be possible to have
<?python blocks in there or not

[11:50] <mcdonc> and r.bfg.chameleon_genshi is just a tiny little
wrapper around c.genshi

[11:51] <mcdonc> usually if you create a patch in terms of the existing
chameleon tests, malthe is happy to take a look at it and pass judgment