I'm pleased to announce that a new release of the repoze.who LDAP plugin is
The following features have been implemented by Lorenzo Catucci of the
University of Rome Tor Vergata:
- Changed the license to the Repoze license.
- Provided start_tls option both for the authenticator and the metadata
- Enable both pattern-replacement and subtree searches for the naming
attribute in _get_dn().
- Enabled configuration of the naming attribute
- Enabled the option to bind to the server with privileged credential before
- Added a restrict pattern to pre-authentication DN searches
- Let the user choose whether to return the full DN or the supplied login as
the user identifier.
This is a backwards compatible release and we're looking forward to getting
feedback about the new features.
Because I'm no longer maintaining this plugin actively , I depend on your
feedback to know if/when we're ready for a final 1.1 release. If I get no or
little feedback, I'll do a final release in a few months without changes to
this alpha release.
Gustavo Narea <xri://=Gustavo>.
| Tech blog: =Gustavo/(+blog)/tech ~ About me: =Gustavo/about |
Repoze-dev mailing list